At Learning Services Tutorial, we are committed to connecting students with their AU tutor. We will:
- Assign tutors to students by the 20th of the month prior to the course start date.
- Advise students about changes to the tutor’s email address, telephone numbers or tutor hours.
- Provide advance notification when a tutor is going to be away for more than one week.
- Inform students of their alternate tutor’s contact information when their tutor is going away for more than 10 business days.
- Resolve tutor service concerns collaboratively with the Course Professor.
News & Events
The Undergraduate Student Orientation provides you with an overview of the services and reso...
The registration deadline for courses starting the first of the next month is the 10th of t...
If you access your course online through Athabasca University's Learning Management System
Updated November 19 2015 by Student & Academic Services